Offline Software Activation
If your PC is not connected to the internet and thus the software is not able to activate online, you can utilize offline activation.
- Enter the email address at which you would like to receive the activation file. Browse for and select the request file which was generated from the software
- The activation server will generate an activation file and send it to the email address inputted to the left. The file name will be response.xml.
- Transfer the response.xml file to the PC where you want to activate, open the software, and go to Help -> Register.
- Select ‘Offline Activation’ and select the response.xml file.
- Click [Next] to complete activation.
- If your product is activated, the ‘Not Activated’ message in the title bar should not be present. Also, the Help -> About prompt should display as (Activated).
Note: Response files are only valid on the PC from which the request file was generated.